The sale I’ve been waiting months for; I finally got around to checking out Steam’s annual Summer Sale last night. It took me a couple of hours to decide all the games I wanted – between what I already had on my Wish-list and stuff that I found that was extremely cheap and hard to pass by.
I play primarily PC games, so this Steam sale heavily determines how many games I will be able to play for rest of the year. My Wish-list was at about 20 games before I started; ended at about 11 left.
- Anima Gate of Memories
- BERSERK and the Band of the Hawk
- King’s Quest (Chapters 2-5; Chapter 1 is free)
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor [GOTY Edition]
- Quest for Infamy
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Bundle
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
- Tales of Berseria
- same universe as Tales of Zestiria – technically a prequel, but not directly effective to the story
- The Solus Project
- The Ball was included with the purchase
I was extremely tempted to pick up NieR: Automata because it’s 30% off at the moment, but that would’ve meant I had to drop Berserk for it. I’ve heard Berserk is awesome – especially for being fairly true to the Manga, so it was difficult to make a decision; we’ll see if that was a good choice or not.
I am satisfied with the end-product, which all this should take up my time for the year, including what I already have on my backlog. Ended with $165.42 for the cost; I already had my Steam Wallet filled up especially for this occasion.
What about you guys? Anything really good that you’ve picked up and couldn’t pass by?