1. Compliance of Terms
By accessing this blog, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Various materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to access the materials (information or software) on this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” them on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ArcanicVoid at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on this blog are provided “as is”. ArcanicVoid [or indicated post author] makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ArcanicVoid [or indicated post author] does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ArcanicVoid [or indicated post author] be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if ArcanicVoid or an author affiliated with this blog has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ArcanicVoid does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The site admin may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. ArcanicVoid does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ArcanicVoid [or indicated post author] has not reviewed all of the sites linked from its domain and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ArcanicVoid of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.