This is NOT an actual Event.
One [04/13/2017 Patch]:
Two [04/06/2017 Patch]:
Three [03/16/2017 Patch]:
Four [04/13/2017 Patch]:
Five [04/13/2017 Patch]:
No Paint Puzzle Piece from mail on the first hour of each day [“intended”?]
Six [04/13/2017 Patch]:
Seven [reoccurring bug from Nexon times]:
- Merc Room: when switching in battle, a bug appears that will not allow the player to switch out the Mercenary they choose, uses up the Action Point, and counts as one of the in-fight limited amounts of Merc Room switches. I’ve noticed if the Mercenary being swapped out does not have an active spell running [whether it’s a debuff or whatever], then they can switch out with no problem.
- Empress Tianmo [Mercenary]: Mercenary Skin (Event); cannot apply / equip.
Alexandria & Argos issues:
- Guild / Nation Dungeons: no Mobs spawn after first floor or Mobs kill count shows “-1” in the first floor of the dungeon, which forces the dungeon to fail.
- Olympus Tower: on servers with “FULL” no Mobs spawn; on “BUSY” Mobs spawn slowly. This is a problem for players that spend a lot of valuable gold in order to run these dungeons.
- During server “FULL”: in-game lag / delay can be as long as 30 seconds – 1 minute in response time.
Have fun looking for more Easter Bugs!